The following are seminars or colloquia that would be appropriate fodder for you to attend and then write up for seminar review bucket credit.
- Tuesday, January 16, 11 AM: Synthetic Human Embryo in a Dish
- Monday, January 22, 3 PM: Neuronal Control of Stereotyped Behavior in Invertebrates
- Wednesday, January 31, 1:40 PM: Molecular Mechanisms of Nutrient Acquisition and Virulence Revealed by Molecular Dynamics Simulations
- Monday, February 5, 6 PM: From Molecules to Migration: How Quantum Physics Can Explain the Compass of Birds.
- Tuesday, February 6, 3 PM: A Photochemical Mechanism for Magnetic Sensitivity in Animals.
- Monday, February 26, 3 PM in the Engineered Biosystems Building, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Seminar Room: The Physics of Active Matter